Sunday, July 8, 2007

I Miss My Dad

We found out yesterday that our friend Bob's father passed away on Friday. He had the same kind of cancer that my father had. The short length of his illness was also very similar to my Dad's. It brought back so many thoughts and feelings of what I experienced just over a year ago. I'll sum it up with it's not fair.

I have written about 10 different versions of this post and keep deleting, typing something different, deleting... I don't know how to put what I am thinking and feeling into words that I am comfortable writing down or that would even make sense if I did. I guess I just wanted to say I miss my Dad.

Bob, I am so sorry for your loss, my heart goes out to you and your family.

1 comment:

kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping said...

I know that it must be really hard for you and not knowing how to put what you feel about your Dad into words is also eloquent. I know how much you must miss your Dad, K. I'm thinking of you.