Saturday, July 7, 2007

Quality Time

We have been so busy lately that although we spend time together, M and I don't feel like very much of it has been quality time. Today, we made time to have quality time. We slept in... a little bit. After breakfast we headed for the Worthington Farmers Market. We walked around the market and saw many stands with vegetables and herbs, a few stands with local meats, flowers stands, and a few miscellaneous stands. We tasted some chutney which M thought tasted good but I don't think he was sure about what to use it for. When "Lady Chutney" mentioned cheese and sandwiches, she had herself a deal. M bought Hot Cilantro Chutney and is very excited about it. I think he might even use it in scrambled eggs. With each stand, we commented that "I can't wait until our zucchini grows" , "I'm so glad we grow our own basil", "I wonder when the tomatoes will grow. Ya know, they are about the size of my fingertip now." Yeah, like I had to tell M that. Like he didn't already know ;)

As we walked through the market, holding hands, M said to me he was glad to spend some quality time.

1 comment:

kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping said...

Quality time is important!! Glad that you guys were able to make time to do that and that you enjoyed it so much. :)